Sub Day Wednesday!
PRESENTATIONS BEGIN THURSDAY!!!
- Use Peer Feedback from yesterday (yellow paper) to make corrections and/or improve your presentation
- PRONUNCIATION SUPPORT FOR SPEAKING PRESENTATION
- CLICK HERE / TYPE IN THE WORD YOU WANT / THEN CLICK THE AUDIO BUTTON NEXT TO THE WORD
- Organize your presentation
- Option A Live Presentation:
- Create a slide show, iMovie, or any other ONLINE platform to show off your pictures
- Create a script of your sentences that you can read from during the presentation
- Remember you are graded on Pronunciation, Communication, and Language Control. You can read from notecards or paper.
- Remember you are also graded on Impact & Organization so make sure you practice tone of voice and showing off what you want students to notice in your images
- Practice presenting as you click through slide AND read your sentences aloud
- Time yourself! Remember you need a MINIMUM of 1 1/2 minutes
- Option B Audio Embedded Presentation:
- Create an ONLINE presentation (iMovie kicked to YouTube, Powtoon, SlideSnack, Screencast) that includes audio AND images
- Recordings should occur in a quiet location. Background noise will distract from the presentation itself and negatively effect the grading criteria for "Impact & Organization"
- Remember you are graded on Pronunciation, Communication, and Language Control. Since you are recording you have the advantage of recording as many times until you are satisfied with how you sound.
Presentations Begin Tomorrow!
- Presentations will first open up to those that request to go as soon as possible.
- Presentations will then open up at random based on the number you draw.